Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fashion Challenge!

Alright folks, its been awhile. I mean like months.  There's no time for apologizing so I'm gonna get to the point. :)

My fashion has been stuck in a rut lately.  This whole college experience has messed with my life and therefore I only wear leggings, large sweaters, boots and scarves. Repeat. Repeat.  Day after day, week after week.  I've finally realized that this is an issue and it needs to be addressed, so in honor of spring being right around the corner my pal Paigeeee and I decided to step up our game and start a fashion challenge.

It's called "The ABC's of Fashion" we participated in this last year where we got the idea here.  This year we came up with our own alphabet and we would LOVE to have you participate! We start on Wednesday! :)  Here's the letters we have chosen.

A Androgynous- neither male or female inspired (gender neutral)
B Blazer
C Collar
D Dots
E Earrings
F Floral
G Glam
H Headware
I Indigo
J Jewel Tones
K Knit
L Lace
M Monochromatic
N Nude
O Office Attire
P Pattern Mix
Q Quirky
R Rainbow
S Skirt
T Tribal
U Ugly Updo- use something ugly and make it fabulous!
V Vintage Inspired
W Whimsical
X Xtreme Accessories
Y Yellow
Z Zippers

Hopefully I remember to post our pictures everyday!


1 comment: