Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's happened....

Hello all my darlings! I have bad news, it's happened, one of the things I hate the most struck my life today. I've ran out of creative outfits. I just spent the last hour trying to come up with some artsy fartsy interior designer worthy outfit. One outfit! I have better things to spend my precious college hours on! Do u know what the solution is to this crisis? I NEVER thought I'd go this low again, but desperation has set in. I need to do another fashion challenge. 20 for 20. Fashion abc's. I haven't decided yet! But I would really like to recruit some of my fellow readers to join! Pp? Paige s? R u guys up for it again?! :) comment below if you guys wanna join or if you have any other challenges I could try with my wardrobe! Peace and blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment