Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's been awhile....

Hey folks, I know, it's been awhile, like 2 months! I have no excuses! We have lots to catch up on!

First of all, I've been in college, it's the best place ever! Although if you would have asked me that the first week I would've looked at you and started sobbing. It sucked, sucked a whole lot! But with the amazing power of God and constant prayer and devotion I pulled through, definitely with trial! So I'd like to catch u up on what I do in my life now!

1. I do crafty things, like knit, alot! andddd I do weird stuff with my clothes like polka pot them to make them look more fab then they already are.


 
 
 
 
2. I live in this pretty cool apartment with this pretty cool shower curtain.
 
 

 
 
3. I wear fabulous outfits so I think that im an actual interior designer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
4. I miss my family and friends alottttttt.
 

 

 
 
 

5. I do piles of interior design homework


 
 
 
6. I do fun stuff with my new friends
 
 
 
 
And of course I miss all of you at home! I'd like to give a special shoutout to Paige who got on my butt about not blogging! This is for you girl!
 
I forgot to mention one thing, I just recently gained posession of this crappy device called an iPhone, in which i cannot figure out how to upload photos to my blog. This is why all of the above pictures are blurry. Blame Apple, not I.
 
Have a good evening folks :)
 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment